Member Log In
Access our library of articles, videos and proceedings for members only.
The Mission of the Western Region, International Plant Propagators' Society is to be the leading organization of individuals in Western North America and Latin America who are involved in the profession of plant propagation.
Western Region IPPS unites individuals involved in commercial propagation, teaching, research, extension, and allied fields for the gathering, presentation, and distribution of information for the advancement of the art and science of plant propagation.
Through its programs, Western Region IPPS encourages the education and participation of students, the blending of academic and commercial interests, the professional development of both new and experienced propagators, and the active networking of members.
Western Region IPPS supports the international organization through leadership participation, as well as through innovative programs that benefit all members of the Society.
As professional propagators whose aim is to fulfill our Society's motto "To Seek and To Share," we value:
- Diversity in the background and experience of our members.
- Open exchange of knowledge, ideas, and information among members.
- Regular attendance and participation in Annual Meetings, this being our primary opportunity for open exchange, making new acquaintances, and renewing friendships.
- Active involvement in the operation of the Region, with the dedicated efforts of volunteers being the driving force behind our organization.
- Equality among all members, with opportunity for new and experienced propagators to learn from each other.