ABOUT JOB SUBMISSIONS
IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit job opportunities for posting on the IPPS Job Opportunities page.
- The format must comply to our website layout. A single PDF not exceeding 500KB will be acceptable for download, or a link to the company's website.
- The file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information.
- Members can only advertise on the IPPS Regional website with whom they are registered with.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Executive Committee.
Western Region of North America Secretary: Alexandria Stubblefield
Everde Growers is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,700 acres in production encompassing 15 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. Our superior growing methods and pruning practices ensure consistent high quality and availability. We are seeking a Propagation Manager for our Forest Grove, OR location. You will bring your Horticulture/Agriculture or related experience and well-developed leadership skills create a culture of open communication, teamwork and accountability. You will get to work closely with the Production Manager overseeing all aspects of propagation production from cutting, harvest and preparation, sticking and potting, lay down, growing, finishing, sorting, canning and delivery to internal and external customers.
The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will work with the Director of Horticulture and Facilities as well as the horticulture team to help acquire, evaluate and educate the public about superior garden and landscape plants. The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will assist in leading the organization’s production, growing and sales operations. The Nursery and Greenhouse manager will have a unique opportunity to get better plants into the green industry as well as working with a progressive team devoted to improving horticultural products and practices in the region.Download Document Visit Website Send an email